Many marketers are looking for the best link shortener to use. It's no wonder, either--with major social networks like Twitter now showing links with their true destination, not just a shortened code.
Here’s my list of the best URL and link shorteners to use this year.
1) Bitly is the original link-shortening service, one that has been around since 2008. They were acquired by LinkedIN back in 2011 but remain independent under its parent company’s ownership umbrella. Bitly has about 1 million registered users, all of which can easily unlock valuable analytics on each click through their tools.
2) Goo.gl is Google's own offering in the space-- it has some unique benefits, such as one-button integrations with Google Analytics and Adwords. Google Trends data is available to track the popularity of your links vs. competitors and it’s free to use.
3) ClickMagick is a powerful tool that many marketers still aren’t using for their campaigns. It allows you to track every link you send via email, social media or any other freeloading method - even non-hyperlinked text within an email! ClickMagsk includes all the analytics tools most modern marketers expect such as tracking visitors across devices etc.
4) Shortstack is another very flexible tool that lets you create shortened links and perform marketing tasks like lead generation and registration forms through those links (and complete forms and more), A/B test links, and generate QR codes.
5) Snip.ly is a Chrome browser app that allows you to snag any content or link online with their tool which lets you add your own call-to-action (CTA). After someone clicks on your snipped link, they'll be redirected to the original site while still seeing your CTA in the background--perfect for encouraging additional conversions.
6) Linkroo is an interesting tool that helps marketers build up their social authority through the use of smart URLs and proper tracking. Once installed in a web browser, it will monitor all click activity and send its data back to Linkroo’s servers where users can receive insights on how their social link traffic is performing.
8) Bit.ly has been around since 2007 and was originally founded by Dom Hoffman (of Facebook fame). Their service allows you to shorten links quickly via browser extensions or mobile apps for iOS and Android phones/tablets. 9) Linkroo is an interesting tool that helps marketers build up their social authority through the of smart URLs and proper tracking. Once installed in a web browser, it will monitor all click activity and send its data back to Linkroo’s servers where users can receive insights on how their social link traffic is performing.
Add any background information you want here, to use as knowledge for the reader, not to be copied verbatim. This could include relevant facts about the company or other people mentioned in the article, background information behind certain products used within this article etc... if required at all! Mentioning your own product or service might not always be beneficial, however it is up to you what you choose to do :)
Top Blog Posts
- Learn HTML in 12 Minutes 3 months ago
- FOCUS ON YOURSELF NOT OTHERS - Best Motivational Speech 2021 4 months ago
- British English Slang [Advanced Pronunciation Practice] - Reductions & Contractions 4 months ago
- How To Build Your URL Short System (Premium URL Shortening Setup) 4 months ago
- Improve Your Problem Solving Skills 4 months ago