Best for: Hootsuite users, and businesses looking for a feature-packed social media management tool.
Ow.ly is a popular URL shortener that works as part of Hootsuite’s social media management application.
Owly lets you track URL metrics, such as referral sources, number of clicks, and location.
You can use Hootsuite and Owly’s free plan to manage your social media and create short links using the Ow.ly domain.
However, to add a custom branded URL, you’ll need to upgrade to their team plan for $99 per month.
9. Buffer’s Buff.ly
Best for: Buffer users and anyone looking for a simple and effective social media scheduling tool.
Buff.ly is URL shortener that works within the social media scheduling tool Buffer.
Whenever you paste a link into Buffer while scheduling a social media post, it will automatically be shortened using the Buff.ly domain.
To track link metrics and use a custom branded domain name, you’ll need to upgrade to the Pro Plan for $15 per month and integrate your account with Bitly.
Top Blog Posts
- FOCUS ON YOURSELF NOT OTHERS - Best Motivational Speech 2021 3 months ago
- How To Build Your URL Short System (Premium URL Shortening Setup) 3 months ago
- British English Slang [Advanced Pronunciation Practice] - Reductions & Contractions 3 months ago
- Learn HTML in 12 Minutes 2 months ago
- Improve Your Problem Solving Skills 3 months ago