ClickMeter is a web analytics service that provides useful insights into the performance of your referrer links.
You can see total visits, unique visitors, bounce rate, page views, average visit duration and average number of pages viewed per visit per day.
You can also know your most loyal referrers by tracking user activity across several days, weeks or months. You are also able to track user activity across devices (desktop, tablet and mobile).
A nice additional feature is ClickMeter’s link shortening functionality that enables you to monitor how many clicks each campaign generates along with detailed information on click behavior for better optimization. This will help you analyze every step in the customer journey making it easier to increase conversions.
The service offers a 30-day free trial, with packages starting at $29 per month.
Here are some highlights of this service:
- Link shortening
- URL tracking & analytics
- Instant performance reports for optimization
- View detailed data on all clicks and sessions in real time
- Track social activity across Facebook, Twitter or Google+
URL Shortener #9: ClickMeter : Start article here... End article here...
- ClickMeter is a web analytics service that provides useful insights into the performance of your referrer links.
- You can see total visits, unique visitors, bounce rate, page views, average visit duration and average number of pages viewed per visit per day.
- You can also know your most loyal referrers by tracking user activity across several days, weeks or months.
- URL shortener and link shortening functionality enables you to monitor how many clicks each campaign generates along with detailed information on click behavior for better optimization.- The service offers a 30-day free trial, with packages starting at $29 per month. Here are some highlights of this service: Link shortening, URL tracking & analytics, Instant performance reports for optimization View detailed data on all clicks and sessions in real time Track social activity across Facebook, Twitter or Google+
Nice that I found another tool with an intuitive interface. Thanks!
The only thing that I would add when talking about this great service is its link shortening capabilities. It makes it easy for you to monitor how many clicks each campaign is generating, along with detailed information on click behavior per campaign. You can see all this at a glance in the dashboard. Great stuff!
I'm also surprised to find this cool service which has never occurred to me before despite of my daily SEO activities...That's really amazing about the possibility of monitoring user activity across several days, weeks or months. Nice!
Thank you for the information. The last mention of link shortening is a pretty interesting feature. 🙂
I wish I had known about this before... it would have saved me a lot of time and effort! Thanks for sharing this valuable piece of information with us, guys!
Great service that provides deep insights into how your links perform, where the best leads are coming from, and what content gets shared most on social networks. Can't wait to try it out! ....Btw you can shorten urls ^__^
There's so much involved in measuring success in online marketing services - great to see an article focused exclusively on URL shorteners [and analytics]. [And I love [most] when people take the time to add a 'link shortener' feature.]
Thank you for this post and the service review. I would like to know more about tracking social activity across Facebook, Twitter or Google+. Your email address will never be displayed on the site. Required fields are marked *CommentName * Email * Website Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Notify me of new posts by email. Search Recent Posts How To Schedule Tweets With Hootsuite 9 Social Media Tools For Content Promotion In 2014 4 Reasons You Are Not Getting Leads From Social Engagement What Do You Get When Landing Pages Meet Social Media? Three Tips To Boost Your Presence On LinkedIn More Resources Resources Archives February 2015 Categories & Marketing Affiliate Programs Business & Blogging Content Curation Email Marketing How To Guides & Tutorials Market Research Niche Marketing Niche Statistics Niche Writing Niche eCommerce SEO Tools Social Media Tips Strategy Uncategorized September 2016 Categories Affiliate Programs Business & Blogging Content Curation Email Marketing Internet & Online Internet Security Internet Tools Market Research Online Promotions Online Skills Searching The Web Social Media Strategy Strategy Travel And Leisure Uncategorized Videos Websites WordPress Tags affiliate programs business blog blogging content curation conversion rate email marketing Express PM Facebook google+ guest posting internet internet security internet tools Link building link shortener linkbuilder Linkedin marketing online promotions postnic preview promotion social media software Twitter web analytics web development website Website Analysis website traffic widget wordpress writing powered by
There are so many tools to choose from, it can get overwhelming. That's why...
ClickMeter is a great service with an intuitive interface and lots of useful features. Thanks for sharing!
The last mention is very important since I always appreciate when people provide all the information they have got in their blog posts instead of making you read 10 more pages on their site (with no further information provided). ★★★★★
Thanks for this interesting review! Checking out your site again, I noticed that you're getting ~400 sessions/day which is not bad at all. Looking forward to reading more about your rankings and the kinds of keywords that bring these sweet leads and conversions for you :-) ★★★★
I like how Clickmeter is a very straight forward tool. It's easy to understand and user friendly, a must for a busy online marketer who needs to get the most from their time.
I've been using this service for quite some time now and I'm really pleased with it! Keep up the good work guys :)
Great review as usual! My favorite feature of Clickmeter is definitely the link shortener which allows you to see how many people visit each shortened URL as well as being able to track traffic going through your links. Recently I have been experimenting with link building methods that involve creating lots of different versions of an article/review so I can use them across social media sites... This has become much easier for me since discovering a great website spinner
Top Blog Posts
- Learn HTML in 12 Minutes 4 months ago
- FOCUS ON YOURSELF NOT OTHERS - Best Motivational Speech 2021 6 months ago
- British English Slang [Advanced Pronunciation Practice] - Reductions & Contractions 6 months ago
- How To Build Your URL Short System (Premium URL Shortening Setup) 6 months ago
- Best URL Shortener: Why You Should Shorten Your Links 2 months ago