LinkSpy.cc is a unique URL shortener. Unlike other link shorteners, LinkSpy.cc is an Ad Server that offers you to take advantage of several shorteners at a time. With huge traffic worldwide, the platform ensures more views and high paying rates.
You can use LinkSpy’s latest traffic processing tool for rotating the traffic on your short links. They give you a choice whether to shorten the links manually or make them with API or Full Page Script.
Additionally, they will automatically shorten the URL for you. The payment depends on URL shorteners, but the average payout is $5 per 1,000 views
For example: [linkspy id="xxxx"] would become something like: http://linkspy.me?id=xxxx The id is your unique identifier, which you find in the link that LinkSpy sent to you via the admin panel or by e-mail. Note that id is case sensitive! So if you use an upper-case letter it won't work.
LinkSpy offers various types of shorteners for different purposes, including full page script (FPS) and API integrations. You can combine them for even greater flexibility if required. We recommend using both together as this will double your shortening power without doubling costs.
The easiest way is to follow our step-by-step tutorial, which will explain how to use LinkSpy's shortening service every step of the way. You can find it here: https://www.matchurl.com
If you don't want to embed the script 'manually' (a process that takes around 15 minutes) you can also try 1 of 10 pre-made plugins for CMS systems like Wordpress, Joomla!, Drupal etc., which were already tested and approved by us. Last but not least there’s API integration - an advanced solution that allows you to put link shortening into any other coding language
you are familiar with. Getting started with API is a bit more technical, but if you’re developer enough to be using this tool, you probably already know what the process entails.
For example: http://linkspy.me?id=xxxx&go=more The id must be enclosed in square brackets  and separated by an '&'. The optional value of 'go' specifies where your visitors will go after they click on your shortened link. It's either the new browser window or the same one (current) that they're browsing in now. Here are some examples of URLs that are used for direct linking, IDs are obviously different in each case:
API calls may seem daunting at first, but once mastered it'll give you great flexibility and control over LinkSpy traffic. You can get started with our tutorial: https://www.matchurl.com
But beware that API integration is a more complex solution, so it's better to be prepared before trying it out. There are several pre-made plugins available which we recommend you start with. Follow this link:https://www.matchurl.com
We hope you enjoyed the tutorial and found what you were looking for! For any further inquiries please contact us at [email protected] or simply create your account now and enjoy the benefits of using one of the best internet marketing tools out there!
LinkSpy is compatible with most URL shortening tools, including the following: Bitly, Goo.gl, TinyURL, Google URL Shortener and many more. For compatibility with any other shortening service not listed please get in touch to ensure your links are compatible with us.
Please note that LinkSpy is only compatible with one tool at a time - you can't use BAT for example AND bitly on our system, because both of these tools are URL shorteners/redirects.
If you have any questions then please comment below or email us at [email protected] . Thank you!
In conclusion, LinkSpy.cc is a unique URL shortener that offers the following:
• Ad Server for url shorteners
• Free HTML5 Plugin with several options of integration including Full page script and API integration
• Several types of URL shorteners including full page script (FPS) and API integrations. You can combine them for greater flexibility if required
• Pre-made plugins for CMS systems like Wordpress, Joomla!, Drupal etc., which were already tested and approved by us
• Ability to add rewards or incentives when users click on links posted through your website . To start using LinkSpy's traffic processing tool for rotating the traffic on your shortened links. Please follow our step-by-step tutorial: https://www.matchurl.com . For further inquiries please contact us at [email protected] or simply create your account now and enjoy the benefits of using one of the best internet marketing tools out there!
Note: You can also try our services for free right now by signing up to our affiliate program here: http://linkspy.me/affiliate . It's easy, fast and FREE! We'll credit $0.05 USD to your account as soon as you verify your email address, so don't hesitate to join LinkSpy today!
The article ends with a "thank you" section allowing users to comment below or get in touch with us via email link at the end.
I am a content writer at Sellbrite, a company that specializes in easy and affordable ecommerce solutions for dropshippers and retailers. I write blogs on behalf of the company as well as my personal blog: https://truetosellbrite.com . You can also check out our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/sellbriteinc/
Sincerely, John Doe
Content Writer Name Here - Sellbrite Inc.
Email address: "[email protected]" (Please remove this section before sending) Link will be inserted here as per your instruction Text to insert Tags to use #Keywords Tag1
Top Blog Posts
- Learn HTML in 12 Minutes 3 months ago
- FOCUS ON YOURSELF NOT OTHERS - Best Motivational Speech 2021 4 months ago
- British English Slang [Advanced Pronunciation Practice] - Reductions & Contractions 4 months ago
- How To Build Your URL Short System (Premium URL Shortening Setup) 4 months ago
- Improve Your Problem Solving Skills 4 months ago