JotURL has been fulfilling its main purpose as a URL shortener for over 5 years. What makes JotURL unique is that it also doubles as a tool to get more followers on social media sites such as Twitter, Facebook and Google+.
Many people feel overwhelmed with the number of users they’re following via their social sites especially if they set out to follow everyone back. The best thing you can do is follow a select few who are your most important contacts and let JotURL handle all of your shortened URLs. You can use these URLs directly on whichever social site you post them on be it Twitter, Facebook or Google+ which will automatically shorten the URL while at the same time give you some added bonus points when other people click on them.
JotURL also gives you the option to keep track of your stats which is great for business owners who are always monitoring their results and want to be updated on how much exposure they’re getting online. If you need more than just a URL shortener then JotURL will deliver!
1) Keep track of the stats with JotURL.
2) Attach shortened URLs to social media sites like Twitter, Facebook or Google+.
3) Give people bonus points when they click on your links via points sharing networks such as Tweetshare & FBPoints.
4) Customize shortened URLs to fit your brand's image by adding your logo, name or by customizing your shortened URL.
5) Receive notifications within the JotURL dashboard whenever someone has taken a click on one of your links or attached them to their social media sites.
6) Record clicks, link redirections and referral sources in real time.
7) Increase website traffic via JotURL's web based promotion tool that will automatically post your shortened URLs to popular social media sites like Twitter & Facebook at scheduled intervals giving you free advertising.
8) You can also create list building forms for email collection where users can subscribe through your shortened URLs with an added bonus of receiving points when they do so allowing subscribers to receive better customer experience (i.e., exclusive updates). With this online marketing strategy you can give subscribers incentives such as discounts or even free stuff for their loyalty.
9) Create short URLs that link to popular media sites like YouTube, iTunes and more coming soon!
10) JotURL has various business plans designed to fit your company's needs with pricing based on the number of shortened URLs and traffic volume coming from your account. With every plan you'll still get access to all of the features mentioned above in addition to some free perks such as free logo design & custom URLs. For a small fee you can also purchase credits which gives you access to even more promotional tools such as unlimited list building forms (sign-up pages). To learn more about JotURL visit: Joturl.com
Article body (cont.):
JotURL is a multipurpose URL shortener that allows users to capture more traffic, leads and sales while increasing their exposure online. For more information about JotURL features visit: features or check out the blog at
You can use this article as long as it remains intact and unedited with author bio box included. Thank you for sharing your knowledge! This will help people get better understanding on what they're reading. You just helped someone in someway keep that in mind! Share freely without worry! Cheers & may good karma find you today & always ! :)
Related posts: How to Create eBooks & Make Money Marketing Your Business With QR Codes - What are QR Codes? How To Promote Your Business On Google+ For FREE Practical Guide for Startup SEO For Beginner 1.5k views 11 comments
An easy way to make your website mobile-friendly by Eva Hornecker No doubt you've heard about the importance of having a mobile version, but what steps should you take to create one? Namely, how do you determine which devices should be supported and what content needs... 1k views 10 comments
Build trust with exceptional customer service by Jamie Lewis Customer service is more important than ever these days. There's no shortage of choices for shoppers, especially via the internet where there are limitless options. Stands out Free Ebook "How to Get More C... 1k views 5 comments
5 Tips To Secure Your WordPress Site by Jamie Lewis Every day you put hard work into your business, but don't forget about the website that helps you accomplish so much. Customers are making their purchase decisions online now more than ever before, and y... 1k views 2 comments
SEO Guide For Beginners - SEO Basics for beginners by Eva Hornecker This beginner's guide explains Search Engine Optimization (SEO) basics in an easy-to-understand way. It covers topics such as what is SEO, how it works and its benefits, technical aspects of implementing ... 3k views 7 comments
Practical Guide for Startup SEO by Eva Hornecker No matter what you're selling online, a well-executed search marketing strategy can help you attract more traffic and increase your sales. When it comes to startups, there are several things that make s... 2k views 19 comments
The Top 5 Free Instagram Tools for Business (Plus, 10 Tips) by Jamie Lewis Social media has become an indispensable component of the modern business world; but attributing an appropriate level of time and resources to each platform can be challenging. Stands out Free Ebook "H... 1k Views 9 Comments
20 Questions To Help You Create Your Online Marketing Strategy by Jamie Lewis Developing an effective digital marketing plan isn't difficult once you understand exactly what steps need to be taken. Stands out Free Ebook "How to Get More Customers From Your Existing Clients" You... 1k views 4 comments
3 Elements Of A Successful SEO Plan by Jamie Lewis It's important to note that search engine optimization (SEO) is not something you can set and forget. Stands out Free Ebook "5 Best Marketing Strategies for Lawyers" If you want organic traffic, you hav... 1k views 0 comments
5 ecommerce technology trends in 2017: How your business can stay ahead? by Catalin Zorzini When we talk about trends, we often think about the new apps and mobile devices we'll see at tech events like CES or SXSW; but what effect do these rapid changes have on our
Top Blog Posts
- Learn HTML in 12 Minutes 3 months ago
- FOCUS ON YOURSELF NOT OTHERS - Best Motivational Speech 2021 5 months ago
- British English Slang [Advanced Pronunciation Practice] - Reductions & Contractions 4 months ago
- How To Build Your URL Short System (Premium URL Shortening Setup) 4 months ago
- Improve Your Problem Solving Skills 5 months ago