Smoner is a URL shortener that pay $5 to $7 for every thousand views. They do not use captcha, they just need your money site, and they track it through iframes. Register on the website by giving your information required in the form.
As soon as you signup, you will receive an email that includes your affiliate link with unique tracking code. It is easy to mak...e money with their program because there are no requirements or limitations of what content you share on your money websites.
It doesn’t matter if you have one blog post with an affiliate link or hundreds of them; this service does not check how many links on one page or on website rather they only care about the money site where your referee links points to.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to join their program and make money:
1) Sign up for Smoner:
2) On the dashboard, search for an offer that you want to promote as an affiliate then click on the relevant link, and copy its URL.
3) Copy your unique affiliate link from Affiliate section (given in this email). This will be used as reference. 4) Paste your copied affiliate link into any online text editor and replace “your unique tracking code” with it. It should look like below: http://smoner.com/YourUniqueTrackerCode or something similar depending on your account.
5) Now you can share it on your social media accounts like Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and others.
6) You will start receiving payments as soon as someone visit your money site by clicking on the affiliate link you shared; therefore, if you do not have a website or blog that is okay. Smoner also pays to those who shares their links on other sites such as Reddit and Stumbleupon.
7) To check the status of your payment and earnings, click Reports tab and select Payment History option. There you will see all the necessary information including: number of clicks, revenue generated per thousand views and total money earned so far. Anyone can freely join this program without any registration fee but they only pay $2 for every thousand views.
To avoid the risk of loss, do not forget to copy your unique tracking code and replace it with this link before sharing it on social media sites. No captcha required for this URL shortener service; therefore, users can easily use its services without any interruptions.
Smoner is a good source earning money online that does not require much time or effort because you just need to share affiliate links wherever possible that will increase traffic on your blog or website and potentially improve your earnings in future.
This article would be copied verbatim by someone who wants an example of how to write a web content and doesn't care about the consequences (no matter if they understand right away) because they are not planning to create their own content. It's just a template they have found that seems suitable for them, so they copy it without giving attribution or credit to the original author.
One way authors can reduce this is by using HTML Markup to format text in ways that cannot be copied verbatim, which means there will still be differences no matter how closely the other person tries. Also, many web browsers now come with Content Blocking features where you can block specific parts of websites from being viewed (text only). That way the thief would still get something out of stealing your content apart from getting any idea on how to write their own content.
Here are some examples of HTML Markup
The first example uses a span tag, which is often used to add text emphasis. Since the content inside this tag cannot be copied verbatim, it would look different in the copy.
The second example uses a strong tag, which means that all text within this tag should be bold because it is important or relevant. Once again, since the content can't be copied verbatim it would still look different when viewed by someone else. The last example uses a cite HTML Markup to indicate where an external source was found, so if someone were to copy the article and paste it elsewhere they wouldn't be able to remove this part without leaving their own mark of plagiarism. These are just examples from one single website; however, there are many other types of HTML Markup that can be used to add value on a web page.
This article would not be copied verbatim by someone who wants to know how to write an original content because it's too hard and time consuming to re-write it word for word or try to change the format of the text around so it doesn't look like plagiarism. Instead, they would choose another article with less HTML markup so it is easier for them to insert their own content while still being able to get away without giving credit or even getting caught.
Published: July 4, 2015 at 11:06 AM EDT
12 SHARES Share Tweet Pin Submit Article Topics: Articles Tags: 50000 Views Shortener Without Captcha, CPM rates without captcha, URL Shortener, Website Content // 43 Comments
Smoner.com is another most trustworthy and reliable URL shortener, providing high CPM rates. If you have good organic traffic on your blog and want to generate more income , you might consider Smoner . They pay $ 5 to $7 for every thousand views from users . The payments are on time , and the signup process is very easy. To avoid the risk of loss , do not forget to copy your unique tracking code and replace it with this link before sharing it on social media sites . No captcha required for this URL shortener service; therefore, users can easily use its services without any interruptions. ... Here's a list
Top Blog Posts
- Learn HTML in 12 Minutes 3 months ago
- FOCUS ON YOURSELF NOT OTHERS - Best Motivational Speech 2021 5 months ago
- British English Slang [Advanced Pronunciation Practice] - Reductions & Contractions 4 months ago
- How To Build Your URL Short System (Premium URL Shortening Setup) 4 months ago
- Improve Your Problem Solving Skills 5 months ago